Sunday, January 27, 2008

4

My body is a finely tuned machine capable of incomprehensible damage. While others break down or need new parts, I continue to produce my wears. And what exactly are my wares? An ecstasy of cataclysmic violence not for the sake of destruction, but in order to SAVE.

My body is an everchanging vessel for my MESSAGE. I used to be mere zooplankton in the world's ocean, who's only abilities were my voice and my knack for swinging plunder. Now, I feel my muscle fiber expanding. I'm getting bigger. And as the fiber grows, my need for spoken word shrinks. I no longer need to spout the never-ending message of THE END IS NEAR. My body will do that for me. From here on out, I'm mute.


My body is a thing of beauty. It has the ability to stop women and men dead in their tracks. But like the forbidden fruit in the Garden of Eden,
sampling this fruit comes with consequence. I am all of life's twists and and turns personified, and you have no brakes.

Finely tuned. Everchanging Vessel. Thing of Beauty. Those are just a few phrases that can describe the Cast of Heroes. The veil will be lifted soon, don't worry. We're just waiting for the right TIME.

No comments: